We want everyone to be able to access the information on our website and we’ve tried to design it to be as accessible as possible for every user.
We are constantly working to improve accessibility and we welcome your feedback. If you have any problems while using our site, please contact [email protected]. You might find it helpful to read the Web Accessibility Initiative’s page, Contacting Organisations about Inaccessible Websites, when reporting any problems.
Compatibility with tools
Our website should be compatible with:
- Recent versions of the most commonly used screen readers.
- Basic operating system screen magnifiers.
- Speech recognition software.
- Operating system speech packages.
Changing your settings
AbilityNet have provided some guidance that you may find useful:
- Make text larger
- Change your colours
- Magnify the screen
- Make your mouse easier to use
- Use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- Make your device talk to you
- Talk to your device